OK so I have been slacking in the “catching up” department. I have been posting/blogging/cooking….barely, but I have. Now when it comes to Awards….that’s a whole different ball game, no reference to the Baseball World Series…I truly have dropped the ball on that one!
I am so honored that I have received Awards from my blogging friends. It is quite an exquisite group to belong to. Oddly enough it’s not something you plan but something that just happens. You find each other on the internet (mostly Facebook) and then you become friends and then you take care of each other. It’s all good.
Some of you know I have had a rough couple of weeks. It’s not something I want to talk about it here but it did slow me down quite a bit and although I feel better (thank you Dr. Isabelle), I do feel bad I haven’t been able to thank everyone for the lovely Awards they have given me.
In true “Isabelle fashion” I am going to do something a little bit different. As we know I like to color outside the lines! Usually with the Awards you must thank the person who gave it to you, then give the Award to 5 or so people/blog and finally a few facts about yourself. I won’t do that. I will thank the person and give you something I love from their blog.
– She has a gorgeous and delightful recipe for poached pears you must check it out: Pear in Red Wine Sauce
– Also Nel is not only gorgeous on the outside but on the inside as well. Absolutely lovely!
– She warns you and she is right, this post truly was touching: Coconut Macaroons
– Ann is doing GREAT with her journey, go encourage her 🙂
– I just love everything about this recipe: Breakfast Pizza
– I love Debi’s Thursday’s Treasures (she is a great hostess) but I LOVE the: Down On The Farm
– First off; Lisa=Pure Sweetness 🙂 AND her Veal Osso Buco….OMG: Veal Osso Buco
– I wish Bia and I were neighbors because she would be the BEST running partner! So much to love on her blog….Jalapeno and Sweet Potato Fritters: HELLO! but you must also check out: Pickled Spicy Banana Peppers
– Mel is like a little sister to me. She is a lovely ray of sunshine!
– I wish I had a waffle maker because her recipe: Buttermilk Oven Baked Chicken and Waffle is something I want to make. YUMMY!
– You also must check out Nick’s: Weight Loss Journey
So. PLEASE if I forgot someone or an award or something or not…. I didn’t do it on purpose. It was a simple omission because I do that sometimes!
I am not only grateful beyond words but humbled by the kindness of others. Thank you.
Peace and Love,