Please humor me while I list all the things I have done and am still doing that will prevent me from being a star….super or not.
1. I have been known to use very colorful language. (never in front of children or the elderly, of course)
2. I tell very inappropriate stories to whomever wants to hear them. (mostly about me)
3. I have a closet and it has a few skeletons. (where I’d like them to stay….forever!)
4. I like to drink wine…at times a lot…it drowns the noises of all my pet peeves. (I have a lot of pet peeves)
5. My biggest pet peeves are my own actions.
6. I tend to sweat profusely in large crowd. (I am a real cool cat! no pun intented!)
7. I have zero patience, I’ve tried to improve on that but it seems I have better things to do.
8. I laugh at very uncomfortable situations.
9. I am a very bad listener.
10. and finally I don’t mind going out in public dressed in my sweaty smelly clothes directly from the gym….that’s mostly everyday.
extra: I am highly competitive and I like to trash talk….see t-shirt evidence:
I know that’s not nice…
But then again I get paybacks…look at that bruise (darn chickens!)
Peace and Love,
Isabelle the not superstar!